List of rulesets and rules contained in each ruleset.
- Best Practices: Rules which enforce generally accepted best practices.
- Codestyle: Rules which enforce a specific coding style.
- Design: Rules that help you discover design issues.
- Error Prone: Rules to detect constructs that are either broken, extremely confusing or prone to runtime errors.
- Security: Rules that flag potential security flaws.
- DontNestJsfInJstlIteration: Do not nest JSF component custom actions inside a custom action that iterates over its body.
- NoClassAttribute: Do not use an attribute called ‘class’. Use “styleclass” for CSS styles.
- NoHtmlComments: In a production system, HTML comments increase the payloadbetween the application server to the c…
- NoJspForward: Do not do a forward from within a JSP file.
- DuplicateJspImports: Avoid duplicate import statements inside JSP’s.
- NoInlineScript: Avoid inlining HTML script content. Consider externalizing the HTML script using the ‘src’ attri…
- NoInlineStyleInformation: Style information should be put in CSS files, not in JSPs. Therefore, don’t use or tags...
- NoLongScripts: Scripts should be part of Tag Libraries, rather than part of JSP pages.
- NoScriptlets: Scriptlets should be factored into Tag Libraries or JSP declarations, rather than being part of J…
- JspEncoding: A missing ‘meta’ tag or page directive will trigger this rule, as well as a non-UTF-8 charset.